The new revolution is coming: Stargate 3DS!
After a long challenging development period, we are very proud to finally announce the ultimate solution for Nintendo 3DS : StarGate 3DS !
Compatible with all consoles models & versions, all games formats whether they are designed for DS or 3DS, emulators and more, there is simply nothing StarGate 3DS won’t do.
Easy to use, StarGate 3DS is a must have companion for your 3DS/XL, 2DS/XL. No need to check your console version, no need to mess around with dangerous hacks, just PLUG & PLAY.
USB Data Line*1
USB Card Reader*1
stargate flash card*1
All the wonderful things Stargate 3DS has to offer.
- Support for DS roms
- Support for 3DS roms
- Support for GBA, NES, SNES, … emulators
- Support for ntrboothax / magnethax
- DS mode GUI menu
- High performance ultra low power SoC
- Fully updatable
- Copy the 3ds games and play it directly
- Left and right button switching game
- Press two buttons together to switch to DS mode
- DS mode needs to go to the official website to download the driver kernel and copy it into your memory card.
- You can go to the official website to find some skin on the kernel interface
- All Nintendo DS games work fine and do not freeze. Just remember to format the microSD card as FAT32, otherwise you will get two white screens and be forced to either go back to the main system menu or power off the console. Currently this flash cart does not currently support exFAT for DS games, but this will be added later in a future update.
- The Stargate 3DS supports online gaming mode. This requires a proper header file to be applied to the ROM to be played online. In the past, we saw the need for a new file extension: *.3dz files. The *.3dz file extension games do not display in its menu and cannot be launched. Renaming the *.3dz files to *.3ds allows the games to be recognized and to launch and be played online.
- Supports all Nintendo 3DS and 2DS console variants.
- Supports all versions of System NAND (all of the 3DS console’s internal system “Version”).
- Fully plug and play.
- Supports 99% of 3DS games per console region (future updates will allow the entire library to run).
- Supports all DS games.
- Supports exFAT and FAT32 file systems (older 4GB 3DS ROMs do work in exFAT).
- Drag and drop ROM file support to microSD card.
- Does not require any files to be installed on the console’s internal SD card.
- Does not require the 3DS console to be software or hardware modified.
- Supports both DS and 3DS games.
- Supports online gaming.
- On the fly switching between DS and 3DS mode.
- 3DS and DS ROMs supported within the DS mode menu.
- Better updates supporting more CFW variants will be added.
- Super NES and a few more in house emulators are in the works.
- A new Japanese font will be added that will be more readable, as requested by Japanese users.
- Low power consumption SoC design.
- Updates for years to come (no need to buy a new flash cart later).
- DS games do not work from exFAT microSD cards (FAT32 file system is required, this will be addressed in a future update).
- The latest 3DS games do not currently work (this will be addressed in future updates).
- Nintendo eShop 3DS games do not currently work (eShop titles are tricky even on CFW).
- Not officially region free (install CFW if region free is required).
- Does not fully support all CFW (custom firmware. Updates to compatibiity will be added).
- Does not support Gateway 3DS split rom format (use exFAT for large ROMs greater than 2GB in size. This wil be added in the future).
- Does not have a spring loaded microSD card slot. (some people prefer it this way and the final product may differ from this pre-release version)
- Stargate 3DS sticker can easily get caught on the 3DS chassis when inserting the cart. (Since this is a pre-release of the product, this will be addressed on the final version of the cart with a thinner sticker)